Current Gaming Projects

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Whimsical Wednesday - Guilty Movie Pleasures

This whimsical is because of Richard Clarke with the Too Fat Lardies!  In a recent posting on the the TFL Yahoo Group by Richard about the upcoming Christmas Special for Too Fat Lardies, he mention that in one of the articles that there are rules for tomatoes.  Now, I know that my first reaction should have been, "oh, throwing tomatoes at other gangsters for the awaited Gangster rules in this Christmas Special."  But, no...my first thought was, "Cool!  Rules for Killer Tomatoes!"  And then the damn singing of the theme song from "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" has been on my mind ever since!  

You see, "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" is one of my guilty movie pleasures...and yes, I have  all four movies on DVD!  (And yes, I did at one time started to make some stands of Killer Tomatoes to fight my 1/300 US Army troops!) So, because of me replaying over and over the theme of Killer Tomatoes, I had to go to YouTube.  While I was there I found this  clip that compares Killer Tomatoes to Killer Clowns...oh, and yeah, I love "Killer Clowns from Outer Space" too!

Enjoy!


Opening theme to 'Attack of the Killer Tomatoes'

Opening theme to 'Killer Clowns From Outer Space'

No comments: