Current Gaming Projects

Saturday, May 2, 2015

I flew a Ford Tri-motor!

Today I got to fly a 1928 Ford Tri-motor for about one minute in Savannah, GA.  I found out that there is a Tri-motor that was giving rides this weekend.  So I went there today and got to fly in the Co-Pilot's seat.  The pilot, Todd, let me fly it for a bit.  It was very cool.  I took a few pictures and videos during the flight, but not of me flying...had to keep those hands on the wheel!  Here are a few pictures.









Sapper

3 comments:

Solo wargaming-on a budget! said...

A beautiful aircraft, congratulations on even getting to look at it let alone fly it!

Pete. said...

That is very cool. Really lucky of you. I'd have been happy just sat in the back....

Cheers,

Pete.

Milo Burgh said...

Lucky man! A nice plane indeed.